Character of the Month November '12 : Watashi / Okashi-chan

Watashi / Okashi-chan
from Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

It's November. And it's Watashi / Okashi-chan ("candy"-chan)

She didn't have a name, and was referred to as Watashi ("I") or Okashi-chan by the fairies. She liked giving fairies sweets -- and by fairies I mean that gnome she's holding.

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita's style seemed like those you will encounter in old animes - bright colors, sharp gradients, the character design. At first it was kinda hard trying to get used to it and not referencing any old animes/cartoons, since I got used to the "modern" style. But it's not bad to once in a while watch an anime with a different style. It's sort of refreshing.

Why I chose her? Because I liked the dance step of the OP :D

No comments:

Post a Comment