Character of the Month June '13: Himawari Shinomiya

Himawari Shinomiya
from Vividred Operation

Himawari is the genius shut-in of the Vivid Team. Because of a certain incident in her past school, she shut herself in her room, using a camera to "attend" classes.

Vivid team's names have a connection with their color, and Himawari's name is the Japanese term for sunflower, which is of the color yellow.

Himawari's voice amuses me. I don't remember the kind of voice she has on other characters portrayed by her voice actress Aya Uchida, so I may yet review them again.

Why I chose her? Because her name is sunflower, and sunflower symbolizes the sun, which we need during the rainy month of June in our country! ... No, I just found her voice amusing.

--------------------------------------

On a side note, I realized I didn't post anything last month. I was finishing Tomatsu Haruka's Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun's OP Single: Q&A Recital and Nothing's Carved in Stone's Zetsuen no Tempest OP Album: Silver Sun, though I forgot to post it before the month ended. Will try to post later if the internet is doing ok. And maybe try adding an album of a currently airing series :3

No comments:

Post a Comment