Apology (Yey Working!)

Update:
the players are now hosted in Archive.org, and i believe that i'll be using it starting now. most of the players are already updated, and are supposed to be working. the players are expected to work in IE (v7+), Chrome, Opera, Safari (v4+), Firefox (v12+ and v3.6), iOS and Android (v2.3+) according to Archive.

My blog has been around for a while (i think around 4 months?), and up 'til now -i really swear that it is only now, at the moment that I'm writing this post- that I never realized the music i have been sharing is not really playable without an account on 4shared, the file host site I use to upload and share the music files of the songs.

At first the reason I put this blog up was not really to create a translating site, but more like a listen-while-you-read-the-lyrics site (like a Youtube video but you don't have to read the subtitles along the video). If the "listening" part is not accessible, the main reason why I put up this blog will be lost.

And so for the whole week I'll try to fix or/and find a suitable site that will play the music file without having to register for it. I don't like uploading on Youtube because they immediately remove any copyrighted file. A while back I found out in 4shared that it has a feature that lets you share a file but make it not downloadable, e.g. embed a file for "preview" purposes. This is the reason that I stick with 4shared, though I don't know if it has any changes on it prior to changing its layout style.

Once again, I'm sorry for the files being unable to play. I promise to find a way to make it play.

No comments:

Post a Comment